I Eat Fish, Watch Movies

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

I probably should have saved something for the paragraph, with the title summing up what I had to say.

In that case:
Anyone else find Cadbury chocolate to be 1728 times better than any other kind on the market, even if you'd gladly eat Nestle/Whittakers etc. anyway? I don't mean in terms of fancy shit and flavours they add etc., so it can't be compared to some $18/gram Belgian swirly praline thing, I mean the actual flavour of the plain milk stuff to which all additional flavours are applied. It's awesome. If you had to choose one big block of "plain" chocolate, whose would you go for?

My sister's over in England at the moment and while they have Cadbury, they don't have NEW ZEALAND Cadbury and the England one apparently tastes somewhat below-par. If you go to England, bring NZ chocolate. Oh and they don't have Peppermint over there except the one with those little peppermint chip things, as opposed to our Caramello-like gooey-Pepperment.

Oh and Australian chocolate is generally awful. Except their Cadbury stuff is good. And when I went to Australia I found that they made Peppermint not with dark chocolate but with milk chocolate.

Enjoy Easter. Eat chocolate. Lots. Now.

Where Have My Bold Subtitles Gone
This would have been the third straight post without them had I not written the above bold subtitle.

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter