I Eat Fish, Watch Movies

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Saw Saw Again

I Said "See Saw", She Saw Saw
How tongue-twisting of me. As I mentioned, yesterday I was gonna see a couple of rentals from the video store with my parents - is it so wrong to spend a Saturday night at home in front of the tellie? - and while it took some work, I convinced my Mum she wanted to see Saw when we were deciding what to rent. Put it this way. We won't be seeing Saw 2. In fact: I'll try anyway. If I pull this off I deserve a free pony. I'll name it Heidegger and throw peas at its ears.

Anyways, to cut a long story short: Mum and Dad want to know what kind of sick minds come up with a movie like this :p

Going out now, so shall elaborate on this and the other 2 films I watched yesterday shortly. May the force be with your auntie and her pet hamster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter