I Eat Fish, Watch Movies

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Holiday Reflection

I've been waking up later than usual lately. I think about things to do for the day and then settle into the same routine of surfing the net and just looking into whatever catches my attention and listening to music and eventually I find it's late in the afternoon and the day's gone by and it doesn't feel like it could be that late already and I've done little of anything. I've just sat on my ass and I feel worse because of it too, lack of blood circulation probably. I've been far too late starting my economics assignment. I haven't done any of the script work I thought I would. I spent much of the first week with a goal to work towards; getting my film editing done. That was good. Without focus, the second week has been a waste of time and that's how I feel now, like I've just wasted a whole week of my life doing nothing and feeling crap about it at the end of each day. I don't think I was ready for a holiday yet, not one this long. A week would have done. I never felt this way during the whole three or whatever months off around Christmas last year either. I actually did things then. I suppose a return to Uni and the responsibility of having work to do wasn't there then. I dunno. But I guess that means I'm looking forward to Uni. It's been too long.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog I found to be very interesting!
    I just came across your blog and wanted to
    drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
    the information you have posted here.
    I have a videogame endings
    site.
    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Best regards!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter